GDPR Policy – Herts Cars Radlett Ltd
This GDPR policy sets out how Herts Cars Radlett Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Herts Cars Radlett Ltd when you use this website or our app. Herts Cars Radlett Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or app, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Herts Cars Radlett Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective and updated on the 15th May 2018.
We may collect the following information within our despatch system cPAQ which is managed by Cordic who are GDPR compliant:
- name and telephone number
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- credit card information to make a booking which is encrypted when saved online
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for job history
- We may use the information internally to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can request not to have these by emailing us at email@example.com
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our payment method used online is PCI compliance.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may apply. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.