Rent To Own a brand new fully Electric Vehicle
Join an exciting ‘Rent To Own’ scheme and have a complete vehicle ownership at the end of the rental agreement. With ‘Rent To Own’ you get all the flexibility of renting while contributing your weekly payments towards owning your fully electric car and driving hassle free. We will set you up with your chosen Licence Authority and we will continue to support and make sure you succeed as an on-demand driver.
All New MG5 EV
Until now, electric cars have typically been compact and low-range. Not anymore! All New MG5 EV offers huge amounts of space and 214 miles of electric range*. Featuring rapid charging capability, All New MG5 EV can charge to 80% in just 50 minutes from a 50kW charging point.
Packaged in a highly practical body style, All New MG5 EV offers a boot volume of 578 litres to the roof. This rises to 1,456 litres with the rear seats folded down and loaded to the roof. Inside the cabin, there’s plenty of room for five people to travel in comfort.
• Brand New Car
• Your Private Hire Licensed Approved with Plate
• Electric Car (saving fuel avg of £500/month)
• Weekly rent from £230*
• Government Grant of 30% off your weekly rent
(up to a Year, electric Cars Only)
• Congestion Charge Exempt till 2025 (Electric Car Only)
• No Tax
• 5 years warranty
• Free CCTV and Tracker Installed
• 13 weeks minimum contract
• Personal account manager
• Service, maintenance, repairs *
• Car tax, MOT test, PHV licence
• 24/7 roadside assistance
• Replacement car after an accident and accident claims advice **
• Four weeks of holiday per year***
* Terms & Conditions apply, for more details please contact us.
We have many more electric vehicles to choose from like the KIA E-NIRO, HYUNDAI KONA and have a selection of fully licensed hybrid cars also to rent only. Please contact us for more Information.
We will require documents to enable us to verify your identity, do a credit check and the necessary affordability assessment.
Please make an appointment for a test drive and go through the terms and conditions, also answer any questions you have.